A little about me
Hi, I'm Teacher Kelly, from London in the UK.
I've been teaching English to kids and adults from all over the world for the past ten years. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my students progress in confidence and ability. I am never without a smile, so my classes are always positive and fun, with a huge emphasis on making the student feel comfortable and able to communicate.
I have helped many individuals gain the IELTS score they needed, by teaching them useful phrases, correct grammar, and structure. Most of them are working in top hospitals and companies across the world now.
When I'm not teaching, I enjoy reading and writing, and visiting new places to learn about different cultures. I hope to see you in class soon!
- London Teacher Training College: TEFL Certificate (120 hours + teaching practice) September 2010
- Lancaster University: BA (Hons) English Language and Creative Writing, September 2006-June 2009
- Online English Teacher: iTutorGroup, Lingueo, Cambly, EF (September 2018-present)
- Business and General English Teacher In person and Online: London (May 2014-Present)
- English Teacher: Futures College (July 213-May 2014)
- Freelance Tutor and Proofreader: London/Birmingham/Southampton (March 2011-present)