A little about me
Hi! I am teacher Jamie-lee, but most people call me Jamie. I am so happy to meet you.
I have been teaching ESL for over 6 years. I am so passionate about connecting with people, building relationships and teaching people new skills. I am a patient and friendly teacher. I believe in adapting my teaching style to meet the needs of the students to ensure that the students are learning at a comfortable and a relaxed pace.
I love sharing my knowledge of English with people who are interested and passionate about English. English is such a beautiful language communicated all over the world. Empowering children to learn English not only opens up opportunities for them in their country but all over the world. When I am not working, I enjoy walks on the beach, reading books and traveling to cities I have never seen before.
- University of SAPost Graduate Certificate in Foundation Phase Education
- Nelson Mandela University Degree in Marketing Management
- TEFL teaching certificate (120 hours)
- TEYL teaching certificate (120 hours)
- ESL Teacher Dada ABC October 2017 –March 2018
- ESL Teacher Hujiang June 2017 –December 2020
- ESL Teacher SkyEng June 2017 –Present
- Pre-K / Foundation Phase TeacherSt Georges Preparatory School 2019 -2021