A little about me
I have been teaching and training students since 2016 in a classroom and practical setting and started my online teaching journey in the ESL industry since 2020. I feel that I bring a positive and creative feel to the online classroom and love to get to know my students. I feel a comfortable environment helps students to relax and feel more at ease and confident to participate. We learn better when we have fun and have a laugh as well.
When I’m not busy with work, I love spending time with all my animals (3 dogs, 2 rats and my hedgehog!) and baking decorative cakes, cupcakes, and treats. In winter, my favourite pass time is snuggling up in a blanket and watching movies.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
- Bachelor of Social Sciences Degree majoring in Psychology and Sociology. University of Cape Town (2016)
- 120 Hour TEFL -i-toiTEFL (2017)
- 150 Hour Advanced TEFL -Universidad Isabel I (2018)
- 360 Hour TEFL-TP -A.C.L.E (2018)
- EKidEnglish, Online English teacher — JULY 2021 –PRESENT
- English Global Centre, Online English teacher—MAY 2021 –PRESENT
- National Health Laboratory Services — JUN 2016 –PRESENT
- HelloKidFree talk, Online English teacher — APRIL 2021 –SEPTEMBER 2021
- EF Education first, Online English teacher — NOV 2020 –SEPTEMBER 2021